We are looking for an experienced Technology Coordinator to support our Salt Lake City office. This will be a part-time position with approximately 20-25 hours expected per week.
- At the direction of the IT Infrastructure team, assist with the setup and maintenance of all hardware and software, including but not limited to server(s), server rack/server closet, server room climate control, router, hubs, switches, wiring rack, wiring/cabling, fax services, copiers, printers, scanners, UPS systems, secondary application servers, Wireless Access Points (WAPs), WAN connectivity equipmentAssist with documenting, tracking and troubleshooting any network hardware failures
- Assist with maintaining documentation; cabling diagrams, settings, procedures, etc.
- Assist with the management of physical IT security for office location
- Assist with set up and maintenance of all hardware for system, including but not limited to server, wiring, vendor contacts, locks, magnetic and/or swipe cards, biometric hardware and coordinate through building management where required
- Hardware: Assist with acquisition, allocation, setup/deployment and upgrade/maintenance on all office PC-based hardware, including but not limited to PCs, monitors, portable printers, portable scanners, projectors
- Software: Assist with installation of all software via imaging, SCCM deliveries and manual when necessary. Assist in software and/or data conversion. Retention and maintenance of obsolete software where client data may still need to be accessed
- A/V projection: Assist with scheduling, event setup and end user support as necessary
User account management:
- Assist with and participate in disaster recovery processes at the direction of IT security
- Maintain inventory of all hardware, software
- Maintain inventory/map of all network/telco cable locations
- Maintain inventory/map of all network hardware locations
- Maintain inventory for shared, successor auditor, hot spare, temp employees
- Assist Mobility Support in maintaining inventory of all personal handheld devices that have been set up/configured to Interface with firm email/scheduling program
- Consumable supply management, if necessary